Vertical Mast Lifts, Single Person Lift.
Vertical Mast Lift also is known as a Single Man Lift, are compact, low-weight machines well suited for increasing productivity on the job. A Vertical Mast Lift efficient operation and convenient setup make them ideal for warehousing, stock-picking, transporting, inventory management, and general maintenance.
Things to consider: Ground or surface hazards, holes, slopes (grade of the ground), ramps, drop-offs, ruts, depressions, puddles (may be hiding a pothole), mud, septic tanks, manhole covers, sidewalks, curbs, rocks, speed bumps, etc. Avoid electrocution by maintaining a minimum safe distance of 10 ft from all overhead power lines and always assume that the lines are energized.
Customer Responsibility: Daily service & cleaning, lubrication, insurance, fill batteries daily, tire damage, engine oil, equipment damage, and battery damage. Customer “must” call to terminate rental. Charges will be applied if the machine is not properly maintained, returned dirty, or in damaged condition.
Rental Duration: A monthly rental is comprised of 28 days (4 Weeks).
Benefits of a vertical mast lift:
- Machine is fully mobile at max height
- Compact and low-weight; fits in most passenger elevators
- Can be driven through doorways with operator on board
- On-board diagnostics for convenient service
- Auxiliary platform lowering – enables descent in the event of a power failure
- Hinged rear covers for easy access to major service components